Electronic Health Records (EHR) Market is expected to witness faster growth, with a CAGR of +6% during the forecast period.
An electronic health record (EHR) is a digital version of a patient’s paper chart. EHRs are real-time, patient-centered records that make information available instantly and securely to authorized users. While an EHR does contain the medical and treatment histories of patients, an EHR system is built to go beyond standard clinical data collected in a provider’s office and can be inclusive of a broader view of a patient’s care.
The list of key players in Electronic Health Records Market report include AdvancedMD, Inc., Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Cerner Corporation, Computer Programs and Systems, Inc., CureMD Corporation, eClinicalWorks, Epic Systems Corporation, General Electric Company, Greenway Health, LLC, and Quality Systems, Inc.
Get Sample Copy of this report:
The growth opportunities in the fastest growing market for electronic Electronic Health Records Market are covered in this report like supply, demand and market growth rates and forecasts in major regions including product prices, revenues, production capacity, production and sales.
Market Classified by Type:
Market Classified by End User:
- Inpatient facilities
- Acute care
- Long term care
- Post-acute care
- Ambulatory care centers
- Physician offices
Large portion is due to the fact that Electronic Health Records Market providers have adopted more Web-based delivery systems because the Web-based approach limits the cost of hardware installation and software licensing. In addition, the server and software are maintained by the service provider, so buyers can focus on their core business.
Get Reasonable Discount on this Premium Report:
Electronic Health Records Market Report projects a brief highlights of the key features and statistics from the organization for the assessment of the growth of the related segment. Moreover, on the basis of geographical boundaries, market is classified into: Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, North America, and Middle East & Africa.
Electronic Health Records Market Report includes major TOC points:
- Electronic Health Records Market Overview and Scope
- Classification of Electronic Health Records Market by Product Type, Market Share by Type
- Electronic Health Records Market Size Comparison by Region, by Application
- Electronic Health Records Market Status and Prospect
- Electronic Health Records Market Competition by Players/Suppliers, Revenue, Market Share, Growth Rate.
- Electronic Health Records Market Players/Suppliers Profiles and Sales Data, Price and Gross Margin.
- Electronic Health Records Market Manufacturing Cost Analysis, Key Raw Materials Analysis, Manufacturing Process Analysis.
For More Information:
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.