E–prescribing, or electronic prescribing is a technology framework that allows physicians and other medical practitioners to write and send prescriptions to a participating pharmacy electronically instead of using handwritten or faxed notes or calling in prescriptions.E-prescribing systems is a technology for generating and transmitting prescription from medical professionals to pharmacists electronically. E-prescribing systems serves as an electronic reference handbook. It allows the physician to send prescriptions directly from the point of care
Ask for Sample Report:
The E-Prescribing Systems Platform Market size is expected to at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of +9% during the forecast period 2019-2026.
Segment by Key Players:
- Cerner Corporation
- Practice Fusion Inc.
- eMDs Inc.
- iMedX Inc.
- Athena health Inc.
- Henry Schein e-prescribe.
Segment by Regions:
Segment by Type:
- Stand-alone system
- Integrated system.
Segment by Applications:
Segment by Mode:
Segmentation by End User:
Early buyers will receive 40% discount on reports:
TOC of E-Prescribing Systems Platform Market Report Includes:
- Introduction and Market Overview
- Industry Chain Analysis
- Market, by Type
- Market, by Application
- Production, Value ($) by Region (2014-2019)
- Production, Consumption, Export, Import by Regions (2014-2019)
- Market Status and SWOT Analysis by Regions
- Competitive Landscape
- Analysis and Forecast by Type and Application
- Analysis and Forecast by Region
- New Project Feasibility Analysis
- Research Finding and Conclusion
Contact Name: Erika Thomas
US 76 AT US 19 & HWY 129 Murphy Highway, Blairsville, GA, USA
Phone: +1 (888) 312-3102
IT Intelligence Markets